西餐廳結賬買單英語情景口語對話
我們在西餐廳結賬買單的時候一般會用到一些口語表達,下面整理了西餐廳結賬買單英語情景口語對話,快來看看吧。
1、Paying by Cash 現金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的.,謝謝你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
結賬。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兑換匯率是100美元兑804人民幣,你介意嗎?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
當然,您有哪種?
Guest: Visa card.
維薩卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
謝謝,但這是什麼費用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
這是加收的15%的税和服務費。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,給你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 簽字付賬
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What's your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在這簽字好嗎?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你們收旅行支票嗎?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
這是我的護照。
Waiter: Thank you.
謝謝。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?
Guest: No problem.
沒問題。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用説明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多謝。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待着您的光臨。
5、Using the Vouchers 使用贈券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
對不起,現在結賬吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
請問分單還是一起結賬。
Guest: Together.
一起結賬。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遺憾。
-
《白鯨》讀後感
讀完一本經典名著後,相信大家的收穫肯定不少,不妨坐下來好好寫寫讀後感吧。怎樣寫讀後感才能避免寫成“流水賬”呢?以下是小編收集整理的《白鯨》讀後感,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。不知怎麼的,最近總是喜歡看關於冒險的書籍,妹妹便跟我介紹了一本名叫《白鯨》“冒險...
-
一句頂一萬句讀後感範文
當品味完一本著作後,你有什麼總結呢?需要好好地就所收穫的東西寫一篇讀後感了。現在你是否對讀後感一籌莫展呢?下面是小編為大家收集的一句頂一萬句讀後感範文,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。初讀此書,覺得此書非常生澀難讀,人物關係複雜,墨跡無趣。內心浮躁是很難讀這樣...
-
韓愈《馬説》優秀的教學設計(精選11篇)
作為一名為他人授業解惑的教育工作者,通常需要準備好一份教學設計,藉助教學設計可以更好地組織教學活動。教學設計應該怎麼寫才好呢?下面是小編整理的韓愈《馬説》優秀的教學設計,希望對大家有所幫助。韓愈《馬説》優秀的教學設計篇1教學目的1.理解短文《馬説》所...
-
校學生會宣傳部工作總結通用8篇
總結是對取得的成績、存在的問題及得到的經驗和教訓等方面情況進行評價與描述的一種書面材料,他能夠提升我們的書面表達能力,不如我們來制定一份總結吧。那麼如何把總結寫出新花樣呢?下面是小編整理的校學生會宣傳部工作總結,歡迎閲讀與收藏。校學生會宣傳部工作總...