導遊英語情景口語對話
Conversation 1
會話 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特嗎?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什麼事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想問問您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我發燒,但又覺得很冷,而且先前 我還嘔吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您會覺得舒服一點。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能過來照顧我的話,我會覺得好一點兒的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我馬上就過來。
(after a while...)
(過了一會兒……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪兒?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手間裏。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎麼這麼長時間?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手間里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真噁心。是痢疾嗎?
B:It's not so bad.
B:沒有那麼嚴重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什麼,我不想再聽了。我替您叫醫生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且試着放輕鬆。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:夠了。我不想再聽任何有關您在洗手間的'事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:為什麼不想?哦,好了,我可以吃東西了,不用叫醫生。要是我們去餐廳,我還來得及去洗手間,您來點菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去嗎?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手間?我可沒有選擇,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
會話2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友誼醫院嗎?請派一輛救護車到湖南路68號。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很緊急?我們的救護車不很寬裕。
A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
A:當然很緊急。我想這個病人是患了急性闌尾炎,如果 救護不及時,他可能會有生命危險。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我們立刻就來。
(after a while...)
(過了一會兒……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪兒?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房間裏。他病得很厲害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
B:不用擔心,我們會把他放在擔架牀上的。您也跟着來 嗎?請上來吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:護士,替病人清洗一下身子,換上衣服,然後把他送進 手術室。
(after a while...)
(過了一會兒???…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:醫生,我是病人的導遊。他是什麼病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
B:他患了闌尾炎,但現在割掉後已經沒事了。他得休息 幾個星期才能康復。
A:May I send food for him?
A:我可以給他送飯嗎?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不準送進來的。
A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能來看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探視的時間,下午2點至5點。另 外,進人病房之前得先讓護士批准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,謝謝您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:順便説一下,您可以帶鮮花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用擔心他。
A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什麼時候能夠護理他?
B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
B:我們的護士能很好地護理他。
-
計算機主板相關的英語詞彙
主板是電腦機箱主板,又叫主機板(mainboard)、系統板(systemboard)或母板(motherboard);它分為商用主板和工業主板兩種。下面是小編分享的'跟計算機主板有關的英語詞彙,希望能對大家有所幫助!ADIMM(advancedDualIn-lineMemoryModules,高級雙重內嵌式內存模塊)AMR(...
-
常見計算機英語詞彙解釋
學計算機專業的同學對一些計算機專業術語的英語的表述有多瞭解呢?下面是yjbys小編為大家帶來的常見計算機英語詞彙解釋的'知識,歡迎閲讀。常見計算機英語詞彙解釋library庫,程序庫linkage連接toload裝入,寄存,寫入,加載location存儲單元logger登記器,記錄器loo...
-
銀行行業英語情景對話
BankService銀行業務情境對話ExchangingMoney兑換貨幣Emma:Excuseme.艾瑪:打擾了。Clerk:Yes,whatcanIdoforyou?職員:好的,有什麼能幫忙的?Emma:Canyouchangesomemoneyforme,please?艾瑪:您能幫我兑換些錢嗎?Clerk:Certainly,madam.Whatisityouwishtochange?職員:當...
-
銀行英語情景口語對話
引導語:下面是小編整理關於銀行英語的情景對話,大家可以看看,非常實用呢!A:MrEdgar,helloagain.MayIintroduceZhuFengwei,yournewPersonalManager?Edgar先生,您好。請允許我介紹朱鋒偉,您新的`私人經理。C:Nicetomeetyou,MrEdgar.很高興見到您,Edgar先生。B:Thesamet...