抱怨的英語口語情景對話
Making acomplaint 提出抱怨
1. I’m afraid I have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提點意見.
2. I’m sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake. 對不起,這兒好像有個錯.
3. Do you have to act like that? 你非得那麼做嗎?
4. Would you mind not doing it? 你能不能別那麼做?
5. I do wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你別那麼做.
6. Please don’t do it without asking. 未經允許請不要那麼做.
7. Can’t you do something about it ? 你就不能想點辦法嗎?
8. I hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone. 對不起提醒一下,這兒是禁煙區.
9. Would you please try to keep quiet at this hour? 這麼晚了,你能不能儘量保持安靜.
Saying that you are dissatisfied with something 表示對某事不滿意
1. That won’t do. 這可不行.
2. Is that it? 就這個嗎?
3. Is that all? 就這些嗎?
4. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough.恐怕這不夠好.
5. That’s not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是這個.
6. It’s not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是這樣的.
7. That leaves a lot to be desired.太不讓人滿意了.
8. That doesn’t quite suit me. 我對次不甚滿意.
9. I was hoping for more. 我原以為會比這要好.
10. I was counting on more. 我期待着會比這要要.
11. I expected something better. 我所期望的比這要好.
12. It’s a far cry from what I expected. 這離我想要的差遠了.
13. I am not getting what I bargained for. 當時説好的可不是這個樣子.
14. I got a bum deal. 我被騙了.
15. IComplaining about a messy place 抱怨地方髒亂
1. What a mess! 太亂了!
2. What a junk heap.真是個垃圾堆.
3. This place is a mess. 這地方真夠亂的.
4. Never in my life have I seen such a mess! 我這輩子沒見過這麼亂的'地方.
5. This place is a pigsty. 這地方像個豬圈。
6. You live like a pig! 你簡直是住在豬窩裏!
7. This place is a disgrace. 這地方太丟臉了。
8. This place looks like a disaster area.. 這地方簡直像災區。
9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里長大的嗎?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是該把這兒收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考慮把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 馬上把這裏收拾乾淨,聽明白沒有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或騙人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求對方停止抱怨。
1. Stop complainning. 別抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 別訴苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我説你別再訴苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.別總這麼愛抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要總是牢騷滿腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 別老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你別老這麼煩我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你為什麼要這樣小題大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也沒必要這樣沒完沒了。
Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你將失去耐心
1. This is too much. 太過分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍無可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 簡直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什麼來什麼!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太過分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列壞事中最後一件讓人終於無法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎麼了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已經受夠了。
-
幼兒園重陽節活動方案(通用15篇)
為保障事情或工作順利開展,常常需要提前進行細緻的方案准備工作,方案是闡明具體行動的時間,地點,目的,預期效果,預算及方法等的企劃案。那麼方案應該怎麼制定才合適呢?以下是小編為大家收集的幼兒園重陽節活動方案,希望能夠幫助到大家。幼兒園重陽節活動方案1一、活動...
-
社會實踐心得彙總(12篇)
有了一些收穫以後,心得體會是很好的記錄方式,這樣能夠培養人思考的習慣。那麼心得體會到底應該怎麼寫呢?以下是小編為大家收集的社會實踐心得,歡迎閲讀與收藏。社會實踐心得篇1大學生社會實踐是引導我們學生走出校門,走向社會,接觸社會,瞭解社會,投身社會的良好形式。...
-
《誰動了我的奶酪》優秀讀後感範文(通用31篇)
當閲讀完一本名著後,大家對人生或者事物一定產生了許多感想,是時候靜下心來好好寫寫讀後感了。你想知道讀後感怎麼寫嗎?下面是小編為大家收集的《誰動了我的奶酪》優秀讀後感範文,僅供參考,歡迎大家閲讀。《誰動了我的奶酪》優秀讀後感篇1我喜歡這本書,因為它是一個...
-
二年級語文看圖寫話練習:愛護樹木(精選16篇)
以一幅幅圖畫作為材料,培養學生的觀察、想象和表達能力,是豐富語言積累的好方法,是國小生學習作文的第一步。下面是小編精心整理的二年級語文看圖寫話練習:愛護樹木,希望對你有幫助!二年級語文看圖寫話練習:愛護樹木篇1在一個風很大的下午,有三個小朋友放學回家,大風...