糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 行業英語

醫務掛號英語對話

導語:預約掛號是各地近年來開展的'一項便民就醫服務,旨在縮短看病流程,節約患者時間。下面是兩則醫務掛號英語對話,歡迎參考。

醫務掛號英語對話
  Dialogue A

Dialogue Three

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士: 好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

  Dialogue B

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.