糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

英語口語短對話

對於日常的英語口語練習,可以先從一些簡單口語短對話開始。下面是小編精心整理的英語口語短對話,希望能夠幫助到大家。

英語口語短對話

英語口語短對話 篇1

Why did you come to this country?

你為什麼來到這個國家?

I'm here for an international academic conference.

我來這裏參加國際學術會議。

How long will you stay here?

你打算在這兒待多久?

A week.

一星期。

英語口語短對話 篇2

I think more advertisement is the key to our success.

我認為多做廣告是我們成功的關鍵。

I'm afraid I can't accept your argument. Improving the quality of our products is the best way. No quality, no success.

恐怕我的觀點有所不同。提高產品質量才是最好的方法。沒有質量,就沒有成功。

That's an ideal theory, but I don't think it works nowadays.

那是一種理想的理論,可我認為當今它行不通。

I know I'm correct.

我認為我是正確的。

英語口語短對話 篇3

Hello, Mary?

喂,是瑪麗嗎?

Yes, speaking.

是的,請講。

This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..

我是羅蘭,李女士剛來過電話,她要我問你是否能在今天下午三點半和她見面。

Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her ks for the message.

抱歉,我有一個會。請告訴她我的號碼,我親自給她解釋。謝謝你的口信。

explain v.講解,解釋,説明

personally ad.親自;就個人來説

英語口語短對話 篇4

1. hey, don't try to rip me off. i know what this is worth.

別想宰我,我識貨。

2. can you give me a little deal on this?

這能賣得便宜一點嗎?

can you give me this for cheaper?

能便宜一點給我嗎?

3. is there any discount on bulk purchases?

我多買些能打折嗎?

give me a discount.

給我打個折吧。

英語口語短對話 篇5

1. What are the titles, and who are the publishers ?

書名和出版社是什麼?

title:這裏是書名的意思,除此之外有“冠軍;標題;頭銜;權利;字幕”的意思。這裏提一下,當“標題”講的時候,與之嚮應的“副標題”是subtitle

publisher:出版社

publish:出版

Eg:這本書是何時出版的?

When did this book published?

2. The new series of Bookworm sells well .

新的《書蟲》系列賣的很好。

Series:系列,連續a series of一系列的

某物賣得好:主語(物)+ sell eg:Jeans of this color sells well.這種顏色的牛仔褲賣的很好。

3. The paperback second edition also has become a bestseller.

平裝本的第二版也成為了暢銷書。

paperback:平裝本hardback:精裝本

edition:版本second edition第二版

bestseller :暢銷書

4. There are also lots of used book shops online.

網上也有不少二手書書店。

used book shops:二手書店於此對應:新書new book

used:二手的used bike二手自行車

5. I am sorry that the book you ordered is out of stock.

很抱歉你訂的書目前缺貨。

out of stock:缺貨in stock有存貨

order :預定

6. This book is selling at a discount at present

這本書目前打折出售。

sell at a discount:打折出售

discount store:打折店

at a discount of 70%:打七折也可以説30% off

7. The preface and the appendix is not so well, but the content of the book is wonderful .

雖然這本書的'前言和附錄不是很好,但是內容很精彩。

preface:前言;為……作序

appendix :附錄;在醫學上表示:闌尾

content:內容

英語口語短對話 篇6

Tony:

Did you have a good time at your prom?

你的高中畢業舞會過得好嗎?

Tina:

That was so many years ago.

那是很久以前的事了。

Tony:

I know, but did you have a good time?

我知道,不過你過得好嗎?

Tina:

Not really. The guy who took me just wanted to make out with me all night.

不算好。帶我去的那個傢伙整個晚上只想和我調情。

Tony:

Did you let him kiss you?

你讓他親吻你了嗎?

Tina:

I didn't get the chance.

我沒有機會。

Tony:

How so?

怎麼會呢?

Tina:

He drank too much with his buddies and had to go outside to barf!

他和他的哥們喝得太多了,不得不到外面去吐!

Tony:

Yuck! Guys can be so gross sometimes.

哎呀!有時候男的就是很粗俗。

英語口語短對話 篇7

A:May I fix an appointment wtth ?

A:我能和崔博士約個時間嗎?

B:Sure.

B:當然可以。

A:When will it be convenient for her?

A:她何時方便?

B:Any time is all right, except Sunday.

B:除了星期日其他時間都行。

A:How about ten o'clock tomorrowv?

A:明天10點如何?

B:OK. I'll tell her.

B:行,我告訴她。

英語口語短對話 篇8

1. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

這些機器投保一切險。

2. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我們只保平安險和戰爭險。

3. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA willbe good enough.

它們不是易碎品,運輸途中不會有損壞,保平安險足夠了。

4. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我們的商品很貴重,所以我想保全險。

5. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我們想為這批貨物投保全損險。

6. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered forany kind of loss or damage.

我想投全險,那樣的話,任何損失或損壞就都在投保範圍內了。

7. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of thisnature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不着險。

8. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon nextmonth?

能為我們下個月從海運往裏期本的貨物投保嗎?

9. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能為我們的這批貨投保破碎險嗎?

10. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers,in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你們能為這些從東京運往北京的計算器投保390000美元的話,我們會很高興的。

11. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of“Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

請為我們運往紐約,價值為300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌縫紉機投保一切險。

12. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-qualityfurniture valued $20,000.

請為我投保價值為20000美元的200件優質傢俱的一切險。

13. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 casesglassware.

我們希望能投保價值為1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切險。

14. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods toCanada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policyfor $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我們將很快定期往加拿大運送皮製品,所以如果你們能為我們這些貨物簽發價值為70000美元的一切險水險單的話,我們會很高興的。

英語口語短對話 篇9

A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda

A:你好,喜歡這輛本田車嗎

B:Hi, I am just looking.

B:你好,我只是看看。

A:Its a good car.

A:是輛好車。

B:What year is it

B:哪年的

A:1999.

A:1999年的。

B:How about the mileage

B:里程數呢

A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.

A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。

B:What do you mean7

B:什麼意思

A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.

A:高速公路里程不像市內里程那樣傷車。

B:Oh, why such a high mileage

B:哦,為什麼這麼高

A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.

A:以前的車主每天跨州通勤。

B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty

B:哦,車有保修麼

A:One month.

A:一個月。

B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk

B:那我怎麼知道我買的不是壞車

A:Youll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.

A:你想怎麼檢查都行,也可以送車店檢查。

B:How much is it

B:價格多少

A:$5,900.

A:5,900美元。

B:Ill have to think about it.

B:我得考慮一下。

A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.

A:留個號碼吧,如果減價了我通知你。

B:Okay.

B:好的。

英語口語短對話 篇10

Gina:

Merry Christmas, Bill!

聖誕節快樂,比爾!

Bill:

Merry Christmas, Gina!

聖誕節快樂,吉娜!

Gina:

What are you doing there on the computer?

你在電腦那兒幹什麼呢?

Bill:

Come have a look. I received many beautiful e-cards. They’re from my friends all over the world?. Christmas wishes for all my friends!

你過來看看。我收到了很多漂亮的電子賀卡。都是來自世界各地的朋友發給我的。我也要為我所有的朋友獻上聖誕祝福。

Gina:

That’s pretty interesting. Did you get one from Helen? The reason I ask is that I’m looking for her number.

真有意思。海倫給你發了嗎?我問你的原因是我想知道她的電話號碼。

Bill:

Sorry, I don’t have it. But I do have her e-mail. Do you want me to send it to you?

我沒有她的電話號碼。但是我有她的電子郵件。你想讓我發給你嗎?

Gina:

Yeah, that would be great. Thanks.

是啊,那太好了。謝謝你啊。

Bill:

No worries. I’ll just forward her card and you can get it from the e-mail. I would really like to talk to her again. I kind of miss her a little these days.

別擔心。我會把她的賀卡轉發給你的,你可以從電子郵件裏得到她的(電子郵件)地址。我還真想和她聊幾句呢。我這些天有點想她了。

Gina:

Thanks a million.

萬分感謝啊!

Bill:

My pleasure.

很樂意為你效勞。

英語口語短對話 篇11

Thomas:

Happy New Year! Rose.

羅絲,新年快樂!

Rose::

Happy New Year! Thomas. Come and enjoy some nice drinks with us, will you?

新年快樂,托馬斯。來和我們一起喝點什麼吧,好嗎?

Thomas:

Thank you, I will. What are you up to today?

謝謝,好的。你今天打算幹什麼?

Rose::

First,I'm going to get ready for the parade. I have a great costume. Then later today, I'm going to church. If you want,I can give you a costume and you can be in the parade too. It'll be fun. You should come.

首先,我得為今天的花車.做準備。我有一身很漂亮的節日服裝呢。稍後,我會去教堂。如果你願意的話,我可以給你一身節日服裝,這樣你就能加入到.的隊伍裏了。這非常有意思的,你應該來。

Thomas:

Sure,why not? It sounds like fun. Why are you going to church?

好的,幹嘛不去呢?聽起來蠻有趣的。那你為什麼要去教堂呢?

Rose::

My father likes to go and I told him I would go with him.

我爸爸想去,我和他説了我會陪他一起去的。

Thomas:

What for?

去幹什麼呢?

Rose::

Lots of people, especially seniors, like to go to church and attend the evening service.

很多人尤其是那些長者,都喜歡去教堂參加晚禱。

英語口語短對話 篇12

Bob: Tom,do you believe there is a ghost in the world?

湯姆,你相信世界上有鬼嗎?

Tom: Scientifically speaking, there is not ghost in the world, but in the real life, it is hard to be explained by science on some things.

用科學來講的話,是沒有鬼,但是現實生活中,有些事用科學也很難解釋。

Bob: Yeah, have you read the book, called Strange Tales of a Lonely Studio?

是啊。你讀過《聊齋志異》嗎?

Tom: You mean the book which is written by Pu Songling?

你是説蒲松齡寫的那本書?

Bob: Right.

是的。

Tom: The stories in the book are very strange, frankly speaking, I love the ghost stories very much.

裏面的故事都很奇異,老實説,我很喜歡讀鬼故事。

Bob: The love stories about human and ghost are very romantic.

他寫的人鬼戀的故事都很唯美。

Tom: Yeah, most of them are present on the screen.

恩,現在很多故事都拍成電視劇呢。