实用日常英语口语对话带翻译
Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?
汤姆,你的理想是什么?
Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.
我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆保卫祖国。
Bob: You have a great ideal.
你的理想真伟大。
Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.
我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。
Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.
我刚好跟你相反,我是个非常现实的人,我只要稳定的生活。
Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?
你的想法是没错,但是如果国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?
Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.
你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。
Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?
谈了这么多,你有什么特别的想法没有?
Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.
你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。
Tom: You are so strong.
你真强!
实用日常英语口语对话带翻译2Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.
汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。
Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.
那是,这可是多年的功夫。
Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.
系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。
Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.
很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。
Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.
我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。
Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.
真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。
Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.
等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。
Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?
那个人是因为系得太紧的`关系吗?
Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.
是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。
Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.
天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。
实用日常英语口语对话带翻译3Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?
所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?
Jerry: Is it the novel?
是小说吗?
Tom: No, it is prose.
不对,是散文。
Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?
散文,是指题材没有限制吗?
Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.
不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。
Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?
古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?
Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.
战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。
Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".
哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。
实用日常英语口语对话带翻译4Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?
跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征
Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?
中国文学比较含蓄吧?
Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.
这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。
Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.
在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。
Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.
对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。
Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.
当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。
Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”
你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?
Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.
没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。
实用日常英语口语对话带翻译5客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.
你好,ABC服务公司。
莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?
你好,请帮我转一下安。
客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?
对不起,她现在脱不开身。有什么我可以帮您的吗?
莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?
好的,我上周通过你们公司登记了保姆招聘信息,现在我是想问是否有消息了?
客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.
请稍等,我查下。
莉莉: All right.
好。
客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?
有三人符合您的要求,您需要我们安排见面吗?
莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.
好的,尽快。
客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.
我先打电话给他们约个时间然后我再打给你。
莉莉: Thank you very much.
谢谢!
-
期会考试反思范文200字(精选20篇)
在办理事务和工作生活中,我们需要很强的课堂教学能力,反思过去,是为了以后。那么应当如何写反思呢?下面是小编为大家收集的期会考试反思范文200字,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。期会考试反思篇1期会考试结束了,经过漫长的等待后,成绩终于公布了。在这次考试中,语文、数学...
-
期末考试的反思范文(精选6篇)
在我们平凡的日常里,课堂教学是重要的任务之一,反思过往之事,活在当下之时。那么优秀的反思是什么样的呢?以下是小编为大家收集的期末考试的反思范文(精选6篇),欢迎大家分享。期末考试的反思1紧张的期末考试已经过去了半个月,成绩好的同学更应该再接再厉争取更好的成绩...
-
有关家庭教育心得体会范文汇总八篇
当我们受到启发,对学习和工作生活有了新的看法时,往往会写一篇心得体会,这样我们就可以提高对思维的训练。一起来学习心得体会是如何写的吧,以下是小编帮大家整理的家庭教育心得体会10篇,希望能够帮助到大家。家庭教育心得体会篇1此刻有很多家长都在感叹小孩难教,其...
-
有关家庭教育心得体会范文集锦九篇
我们心里有一些收获后,可用写心得体会的方式将其记录下来,这样能够给人努力向前的动力。那么心得体会该怎么写?想必这让大家都很苦恼吧,下面是小编收集整理的家庭教育心得体会9篇,欢迎大家分享。家庭教育心得体会篇1父母是孩子的第一任老师,良好的家庭教育对孩子的成...