2016年高级商务英语实用口语精选
以下是小编特地为大家整理的高级商务英语实用口语常用句子,希望对大家有所帮助!
说实话我也正在考虑这事。
To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.
额外保险费?这没问题。做事保险一些总没坏处。
Additional premium? That's not a problem. There'sno harm in doing things on the safe side.
这样我们就替你投保战争险。
Then we will cover War Risk for you.
好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?
Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130%coverage?
你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。
You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extrapremium too.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
In this case I'd rather have 110%.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
一切险也包括战争险吗?
Does All Risks include War Risk?
不。战争险是一种特殊附加险,必须单独投保。
No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.
但是从科所沃目前的形势看,我认为应该投保战争险。
But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.
我们当然可以做到,但战争险要交额外保险费,因为我们CIF报价没有包括这种险别。
We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIFquotation doesn't include this risk.
水渍险呢?
What about W.P.A.?
水渍险范围广一些,除了平安险的范围外,还包括自然灾害引起的部分损失。
W.P.A. has a broader coverage. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused bynatural calamities.
那么一切险呢?
And All Risks?
一切险就是水渍险加上附加险,附加险即不是由于海上运输本身的特性所带来的风险。
All Risks means WPA plus additional risks, or extraneous risks, risks not incidental totransport by sea.
我明白了。那么我们这批货,你们通常投保什么险呢?
I see. Now, for this particular article, what risks do you usually cover?
我得说我对这个条款了解很少。你能不能解释一下?
I have to say that I know every little about this clause. Can you explain it a little?.
好的.。《海洋运输货物保险条款》承保三种基本险、一些附加险和一些特殊附加险。
provides coverage of three basic, some additional risks and some special additionalrisks.
这三种基本险是平安险、水渍险和一切险。
The three basic risks are Free from Particular Average (F.P.A.), With Particular Averaged(W.P.A.) and All Risks (A.R.).
它们分别是什么意思?
What do they mean respectively?
大体上说,平安险包括自然灾害和意外事故造成的全部损失和意外事故造成的部分损失。
Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.
恐怕我无权给您答复,我得和我们总公司联系一下。
I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.
总公司说我们最多只能接受60天信用证。
Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.
60天?好吧。
60 days? That's all right.
但是我们想指出的是,我们只是为了鼓励将来的交易才给你这个通融的。
But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that we are accommodating you this time.
我们总是按照中国人民保险公司1981年1月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。
We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
我理解您。但目前我确实有困难。
I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.
如果可能的话,我是愿意通融一下的。
I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.
我们愿意先付10%的定金。
We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.
余额用90天信用证支付吗?
And the balance by 90 days L/C?
是的。
yes
别担心。我们只是这次要现金。
Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.
那么,我只好答应了。
Well, I think I have no other choice.
好,就这么定了。
Then that's settled.
-
2015年外国语学院剑桥商务英语证书考试(BEC)报名通知
由国家教育部考试中心及英国剑桥大学考试委员会联合举办的剑桥商务英语(BEC)2015年考试工作已开始进行,现将有关事项通知如下:一、考试安排:二、报名时间:上半年BEC考试报名:自2015年3月9日起至3月18日截止(周六、周日除外)三、报名地点:地点:九江学院香远楼223室(TEL...
-
2015年商务书信写作指导:道歉信
英文定义是somethingthatyouwritetoshowthatyouaresorryfordoingsomethingwrong。通过定义大家可以看出,道歉信就是表达你对所犯的错误的歉意。它的特点是:首先提及对方的来信,然后主段首句表示歉意并立即解释原因。通常在结束前根据情况可能再次表达歉意。【常用...
-
2017年5月商务英语中级模拟试题备考训练
Thereisnoroyalroadtolearning.学无坦途。以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年5月商务英语中级模拟试题备考训练,希望对正在关注的您有所帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!ExercisesⅠ.ExplainthefollowingtermsinsimpleEnglishandgivetheirChine...
-
2017年商务英语中级听力考试对话练习
Fourshortwordssumupwhathasliftedmostsuccessfulindividualsabovethecrowd:alittlebitmore.以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年商务英语中级听力考试对话练习,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!DialogueOneM:Icallthismeetingt...