糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

乘船的英語口語

校園3.01W

How many ports do we call at on our passage?

乘船的英語口語

我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?

Then we’d better back to our cabin.

那我們最好回到船艙裏。

Let’s go for a walk on the deck.

我們到甲板上走走去吧。

Take care, or you will fall down the hatch. Grasp the handrail firmly.

小心點兒,否則你會跌下艙口去。握緊欄杆。

Does the ship call at the port of Qingdao?

這趟船在青島停嗎?

The sea is calm and peaceful. A seat trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

真是風平浪靜。這樣的好天氣乘船海上旅行真讓人愜意。

It is said that all the ladies have to wear evening dress at the Gala Dinner.

我聽説在慶典晚宴上所有女士都要身着晚禮服。

Where is my cabin?

我的艙位在哪裏?

This way, please.

請這邊走。

Excuse me, does the fare include a meal?

打擾一下,船票費包括餐費在內嗎?

How long does it take the destination?

到達終點要多久呢?

There is only one ship there every day.

每天只有一班船去那兒。

What time does it leave?

幾點出發?

Could you please tell me about the cabin?

您能告訴我船艙的情況嗎?

All the cabins are fit for two.

所有的`船艙都是兩人一間。

Then where can I catch it?

那麼我在哪兒乘船呢?

At Pier Five.

在五號碼頭。

The ship is going very fast.

船走得真快。

Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

每小時約行駛5海里。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

您臉色不好。是不是暈船?

I have some tablets for seasick.

我有治暈船的藥。

They give me no help at all.

它們對我一點用都沒有。

Is the wind in our favor?

是順風嗎?

標籤:英語口語 乘船