糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

注意幾個細節教你寫商務英語電子郵件

商務英文電子郵件作為對外貿易業務中企業和客户之間最為普遍的溝通方式,在寫作時需要注意些什麼呢?下面是小編整理的一些寫商務英語電子郵件的幾個細節,希望能幫到大家!

注意幾個細節教你寫商務英語電子郵件

  1. Start With an Appropriate Salutation

郵件開頭稱呼要恰當:

Some people jump straight into the text of an email without so much as a “hi”. It’s polite to add a salutation, just as you would with a letter. That might look like:

有些人寫郵件不喜歡加稱呼,甚至連簡單的“你好”都忽略,直接開始正文內容。孰不知就像在傳統的信件上一樣,寫上稱呼是一種禮貌的象徵。稱呼可以這樣寫:

Dear Sir/Madam 親愛的先生/女士

Dear Mr. Johnson 親愛的約翰遜先生

Hi Sue 蘇,你好

Hello Fred 你好,福瑞德

Your salutation needs to be appropriate. If you’re writing to a prospective employer, “Dear Mr. Johnson” is probably the best way to go.“Hi Bob” is going to look unprofessional。

稱呼必須恰當。若郵件對象是你未來的上司,“親愛的約翰先生”這樣的稱呼應該為最得體的。像“你好,鮑勃”更適用於隨意的場合。

But don’t assume that formality is always the right answer. If you’re writing to a friend of a friend, using “Dear” plus their surname is going to seem oddly stilted。

那麼,是不是正式的用語就萬能呢?絕對不是。若你給你朋友的朋友寫郵件,那用“親愛的+姓”就顯得異常彆扭。

If in doubt, “Dear [first name]” will usually work just fine。

當你判斷不出哪種場合該用什麼稱呼合適,你可以使用“親愛的+名”來應付所有情況。

   Straight to the Point

直奔主題

Your correspondent won’t want to wade through paragraphs of waffle– so get straight to the point. If you’re writing to someone out of the blue, don’t give them your life story before you make a request。

相信閲讀你郵件的人不會願意仔細瀏覽你那空洞無聊的長篇大論,所以你需要直奔主題。如果你想寫封郵件安慰某個心靈受傷的朋友,開頭先把你的建議亮出來,然後再用你的親身經歷來輔助説明。

Getting straight to the point might mean that the first line of your email (after the salutation) looks something like this:

直奔主題意味着郵件內容的第一行應該是這樣:

I’m working on an article about Acme Widgets for XYZ publication, and wondered if you had a few minutes to answer the following three questions。

我現在正在寫一篇要交給某某出版社關於極致控件的文章,不知道您有沒有時間回答3個問題呢?

Could you supply me with a quote for the following project?

可否對下面的設計項目進行引證?

I’d like to discuss the revisions with you. Would Tuesday at 2pm be a good time?

我想和你談談修訂的事。這週二下午兩點您有空嗎?

I’ve attached the documents you requested at our meeting yesterday。

昨天會議上您要求的文件已附上,請查收。

You may well need to include more details, but if you put the important point up front, your email is more likely to get a timely response. If your question comes too far down, the recipient may not even realise that you need a reply。

當然,你需要再增加更多的細節內容。若將郵件重點放到內容的開頭,你將收到更加及時的回覆信息。如果你的問題在郵件後頭,收信人可能都不會意識到你在等他回覆。

   it Short

內容言簡意賅

Try to keep your email as short as possible. Make the paragraphs short, too – long paragraphs can be difficult to read and take in。

儘可能將你的郵件內容寫得簡單明瞭。文章太長不易閲讀和吸收。

Do make sure you give enough information for your correspondent to be able to make a decision, if that’s required. You might find that it’s best to offer this as an attachment – you’ll have more flexibility over formatting, and your correspondent can print out the attachment easily。

當然,你需要再增加更多的細節內容。若將郵件重點放到內容的開頭,你將收到更加及時的回覆信息。如果你的問題在郵件後頭,收信人可能都不會意識到你在等他回覆。

  e a meaningful subject line “主題”要有意義

在把你的`郵件發送出去之前,你要檢查一下郵件主題是否能夠準確概括郵件的正文內容。如果你的主題寫得很模糊,或者主題欄是空的話,那麼很有可能對方壓根就不會打開你的郵件。

我們來看一個例子:

Subject: Important! Read Immediately!!!

簡評:你認為很重要的事情在別人看來卻未必如此,你在郵件主題欄裏大喊大叫只會讓對方覺得你很傲慢,且不專業。郵件的主題一定要informative (具體;提供有用信息),讓對方在沒打開你郵件之前就知道你大概要説什麼。上面這個主題可以這樣改:

Subject: Emergency: All Cars in the Lower Lot Will Be Towed in One Hour

簡評:如果你的郵件內容真的很重要且緊急,那麼不妨把主題寫得具體些,同時,嘗試主題首字母大寫,這樣可以引起對方的重視。

  tify yourself clearly 選擇一個專業的郵箱地址

試想一下,假設你是會議的主辦方,在會議開始的前一天,你收到這樣一封郵件:

To: Bruce Blinderson

From:

Subject: [Blank]

Hi, I'm going to miss tomorrow conference, can you send me the conference proceedings?

簡評:收到這樣一封郵件之後,你肯定很蒙:FuZzYKltTy2000是何許人也?這封郵件可以這樣改:

To: Bruce Blinderson

From:

Subject: Conference absence, Sept. 10

Dear Mr. Bruce,

This is Morris Ponsybil from…

簡評:這封郵件的郵箱地址更專業,收信人可以把郵箱地址和寫信人的真實身份聯繫起來。