糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

如何學習英語

校園1.4W

如何學習英語

如何學習英語

一、要有正確的學習態度

1.要勤學苦練

學英語沒有捷徑可走,要真正掌握英語,達到運用自如的程度,非下苦功夫不可。下苦功夫就是要進行大量的聽、説、讀、寫訓練,使各項技能達到純熟的地步。語言知識應該瞭解,但不下苦功在聽、説、讀、寫上練習,僅靠死記硬背一些孤立的單詞、一些語法條條,是很難掌握英語這一交際工具的。應該是Learning English而不是Learning about English。就像學游泳、跳芭蕾舞一樣,對其理論掌握再好,不通過反覆訓練是永遠也學不會的。

2.要持之以恆

學習英語既然是練功夫的過程,就並不是那麼輕鬆。要不怕困難,堅持學習。學如逆水行舟,不進則退,最忌“三天打魚,兩天曬網”。要日積月累,付出長期的努力。人貴有志,學貴有恆。

二、要掌握正確的學習方法

1.要過語音關

語音是學習英語的第一關。不掌握正確的發音,就不敢大聲朗讀和對話,句子不能上口,後續的訓練就難以進行。要仔細聽老師的發音和錄音帶,大膽實踐,反覆模仿,對比糾正。不要怕出錯。對中國學生來説要達到發音完全正確並非一日之功,要有信心,有耐心就一定能夠成功。

2.注意英語和漢語的區別

英語和漢語是兩種不同的語言系統。如英語語音中的短元音、輔音連綴,以摩擦音、破擦音收尾音節等在漢語中都沒有。英語有形態變化,如名詞複數變化、動詞時態變化等,而漢語基本上沒有。英語語法和句子結構同漢語也存在着一些差異。中學生的漢語習慣已相當牢固,對英語學習有一定的干擾作用。從一開始就要養成良好的習慣,不要用漢字注音,不要用漢語句子套用英語句型。一旦通過大量的閲讀,養成用英語思維的習慣,併產生英語語感,就會逐步減少犯“中國式英語”的錯誤的機會。

3.掌握規律,事半功倍

雖然學習英語沒有捷徑可走,但掌握英語語言的規律,能起到事半功倍的作用。如記憶單詞,要將單詞的讀音和拼寫之間的關係聯繫起來,即掌握拼讀規則,按前綴、後綴同詞根或詞幹的複合關係,按反義、同義和同音關係,以及按單詞在句子或語言環境中的關係來記單詞就很容易記住,也有興趣。學習語法也是一樣,掌握詞形的變化、句型的變化是學習語法的關鍵。規則很多,各種規則也有例外,要靈活記憶,不能死記規則,以偏概全。

推薦閲讀:

職場英語閲讀之情緒壓力管理

職場英語:讓事業動起來

英語口語演講:教你做好職場英語演講

職場常用英語語句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

2 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10 May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪裏可以預訂?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那裏要花多少錢?

22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?

23 Check it to my final destination

把它託運到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請你填寫這張入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上説定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

53 Welcome to our factory.

54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

55 Youll know our products better after this visit.

56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

57 Then we could look at the production line.

58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

60 We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

61 Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。

66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

69 Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

70 What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

79 We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。

81 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。

82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

88 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

89 Your desire coincides with ours.

我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

90 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你這幺有經驗。

90 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你這幺有經驗。

91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.

隨着競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

92 Could I have your latest catalogues?

可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關説明資料嗎?

93 At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什幺時候洽談生意?

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

96 This is our common desire.

這是我們的共同願望。

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.

我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

99 Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

職場常用的英語口語

What position have you held before?

你以前擔任過什麼職務?

How many places have you worked altogether?

你一共工作了幾個地方?

What was your reason for leaving?

你為什麼要離開呢?

Do you enjoy your present job?

你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

Yes,I find it interesting.

是的,我發現它很有趣味。

What made you decide to change your job?

什麼原因使你決定換工作?

I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading do you plan to change your job?

我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,為什麼你計劃轉職?

Why have you changed you job so frequently?

你為什麼經常換工作?

I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的`責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present des,I would like to practise my English in my my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

因為我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的僱主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

因為我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,並做出長遠的貢獻。

My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to enrich my I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.

我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司內任職,但我認為我的接觸面太小了。後來我有機會到一家剛成立的公司,以擴展我的經驗,不幸的是,他們在3個月內便倒閉了。我在現時的公司已工作了頗長的時間,雖然我喜歡現時的工作,但我認為我已積累了足夠經驗在一家更具規模及多元化的公司內工作,接受更大挑戰及做出實質貢獻。

Why are you leaving your present job?

你為何要離開現職?

What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

你為何要離開原來的僱主?

I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

我離開現職是因為工作合同期滿。

The work is not the salary is too small.

那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

坦率地説,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因為我在這個職位上沒有多少事可幹。

Have you got any experience in advertising?

你有廣告方面的經驗嗎?

Do you have any sales experience?

你有銷售經驗嗎?

Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?

你有祕書工作的實踐經驗嗎?

Yes,I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years.

是的,我在過去的兩年中一直在公關部門工作。

Yes,I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.

有,我曾在一家時裝店任兼職售貨員。

Yes,sir.I have been a secretary in an insurance company.

是的,先生,我一直在一家保險公司擔任祕書工作。

Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.

雖然在這方面我沒有經驗,但是我願意學習。

I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.

很抱歉,我在這方面毫無經驗。

Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?

你能告訴我,作為一個祕書須具備什麼樣的重要素質?

Well,to begin with,I'd say she needs to be diligent,and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own lly,she can make report writing,summary writing,keep minutes at meetings,and so important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.

好的。首先,我認為她必須勤奮。其次,她必須主動做許多事情。再就是,她應會速記和打字,並具有書寫報告、提要以及控制和掌握會議時間的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更強的記憶力。

What have you learned from jobs you have held?

你從以往的工作中學到什麼?

Above all,I have learned that what is good for the company is good for I follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.

我明白做對公司有利的事等於對自己有利,所以我嚴格遵從指示並經常向我的主管彙報。

What work were you responsible for at your previous work unit?

你在原來的單位負責什麼工作?

I was responsible for advertising designs.

我負責廣告設計。

How many employer have you worked for?

你已經為多少個僱主工作過?

What do you think about it?

你對此怎麼看?

Is that right?

那樣對嗎?

Absolutely right.

絕對正確。

I think you're mistaken about that.

我想你那樣不對。

Is that ok?

這樣行嗎?

That's ok/fine.

挺好的。

He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?

昨天他沒到,你知道為什麼嗎?

Do you have any idea?

你怎麼想?

I suppose he was sick.

我猜他大概是病了。

Will it rain tomorrow?

明天會下雨嗎?

No, I don't think so.

不,我想不會。

Do you really want to know what I think?

你真想知道我怎麼想嗎?

Please give me your advice.

請給我提些建議。

標籤:英語 學習