糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

“中國人習慣打包帶回家嗎”對話練習

引導語:大家吃完飯會打包嗎,以下是本站小編分享給大家的“中國人習慣打包帶回家嗎”對話練習,歡迎閲讀!

“中國人習慣打包帶回家嗎”對話練習

AMorgan, can I ask you a question?

摩根,我可以問你一個問題嗎?

BSure, what is it?

當然可以,什麼事?

AI was just wondering if many Chinese people take their leftover food home from a restaurant.

我想知道中國人在飯館吃完飯之後,會不會把沒吃完的東西打包帶回家.

BIn most cities in China, doogie bags are quite uncommon.

中國大多數城市的人都很少打包的'.

AWhat happen to all the leftover food?

那剩飯剩菜怎麼處理呢?

BIt usually goes to the dump.

一般就倒掉了.

AThat seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw so much away at the end of the meal?

那可太浪費了!大家為什麼不少點一些菜呢,這樣就可以避免吃完飯後剩下太多了.

BOrdering a lot of food at restaurants is just a tradition in China. You know, in the past, people could not afford to eat out like they can today.

在飯館吃飯點很多菜是中國人的一項傳統習慣.要知道,過去人們可不像現在這樣什麼都能吃得起.

AI guess that makes sense. I just think it would make more sense to take the leftovers home.

你這麼解釋我就明白了.我只是覺得把剩菜打包會更好.

BWell, if you want, you can take the leftovers home.

嗯,如果你願意,你就打包帶回去吧.

ANo, that's OK. You know what they say when in Rome…

不用,沒關係的.你知道俗話説的好:入鄉…(隨俗)

BI was impressed that you tried the pig's feet. I heard that many foreigners don't like to eat them.

你敢吃豬蹄我很驚訝.我聽説很多外國人都不愛吃這個.

AMany people in my generation don't eat pig's feet, but my parents grew up eating them, so I think they are OK.

我這一代的人不怎麼吃豬蹄,不過,我父母他們小時候常吃,所以我覺得吃這個也無所謂.

BDid you like them? You could take the last one home with you.

你覺得好吃嗎?你可以把最後一個帶回家.

AThat's OK. I'll try anything once, but sometimes, once is enough!

還行.我一般什麼東西都會嚐嚐,不過,有的東西吃一次就足夠了.

標籤:打包帶 對話