糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

趣味英語學習:情景對話

校園2.7W

Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

趣味英語學習:情景對話

大山:等等,我的圍巾不見了。

Rumei: Oh, no.

如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

雲波:在“根”商場的時候你戴着圍巾了嗎?

Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

大山:我想我戴着了,不過我不敢肯定。

Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

如梅:我記得在咖啡廳時你還戴着呢。

Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

雲波:我們順原路返回吧。也許有人拾到呢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about fiveminutes ago.

大山:對不起,您這兒拾到一條綠色毛圍巾嗎?我五分鐘前曾到過這兒。

Clerk: I can look.

服務員:我可以找找看。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where wereyou in the store, sir?

服務員:我這兒有一條灰色的圍巾,沒有綠色的。抱歉,你剛才在商店的什麼地方了?

Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuitsand jackets.

大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,後來又看了看運動裝和夾克。

Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find agreen wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

服務員:請稍等。你好,我是樓上收款台的蘇。 你們發現一條綠色的毛圍巾了嗎?你真幸運。你的'圍巾就在鞋部。

Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

大山:這我就放心啦。謝謝你的幫助。

Clerk: My pleasure.

服務員:不客氣。

Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

大山:喔,都4點半了,我們乘地鐵回去吧。

Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

如梅:好主意,我累了。

Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

雲波:這兒附近有地鐵嗎?

Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transitsystem. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the cityand to areas outside the city.

大山:有,在那邊就有。多倫多公共交通系統很方便。公共汽車、有軌電車和火車構成市內和郊外四通八達的交通網。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:我明白了。

Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

大山:勞駕,請問地鐵票多少錢一張?

Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

售票員:成人單程兩元。

Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

大山:我可以在這兒買票嗎?

Agent: Yup.

售票員:可以。

Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

大山:好的,請給我三張票,好嗎?

Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

售票員:當然,一共是六元。

Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

大山:給您錢。從這兒到金央街怎麼走?