糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

趣味英語學習的情景對話

校園2.21W

Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

趣味英語學習的情景對話

如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

比娜:謝謝,大家好。

Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

Dashan:Hi, Bina.

大山:比娜,你好。

Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

如梅:你還記得我的丈夫雲波吧?

Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

比娜:當然記得,雲波,你好。

Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

大山:比娜,請坐。

Bina: Thanks.

比娜:謝謝。

Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

如梅:聽我説,比娜去過中國呢。

Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, andBeijing.

比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

雲波:太好了。你覺得上海怎麼樣?

Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cottafigures were amazing.

比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那裏的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there someday.

Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 雲波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都説我們應該去參觀那裏的兵馬俑。

Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. Weloved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

雲波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從温哥華出發的.。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

大山:去了,我們在那裏度過了愉快的時光

Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

雲波:可是那裏很冷。我永遠也忘不了那裏的大雪。

Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. Itwas our

first visit to a Canadian company.

如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進

加拿大公司的大門。

Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

雲波:瞭解公司的新技術我很高興。

Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. Itwas great to see inside a Canadian home.

雲波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家裏去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家裏去看看很有意義。

Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city andMontreal.

如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in thecountryside.

雲波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

比娜:你們可是遊歷了不少地方啊。

Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什麼飯吧。

Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have thevegetable soup.

比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

雲波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five GreatLakes.

比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這麼多風景。

Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的鬆弛。

Server: May I take your order?

服務員:要點菜嗎?

Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

如梅:比娜,你什麼時候乘船到維多利亞?

Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you goingto catch your flight for Beijing?

比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什麼時候?

Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip.I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯繫吧。

Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

比娜:我希望你跟我聯繫。我會給你們寫信的。

Rumei: I'd like that.

如梅:我希望這樣。

Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。