糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

情景對話練習:南方的風味小吃

引導語:大家覺得南方的風味小吃好吃嗎,以下是本站小編分享給大家的情景對話練習:南方的風味小吃,歡迎練習!

情景對話練習:南方的風味小吃

A It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?

該吃甜點了!你還餓嗎?

B I've always got room for something sweet!

只要是吃甜點我的肚子總會有地方的'.

A What are you going to try first?

你想先吃什麼?

B I've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.

我沒喝過希臘傳統式酸奶,所以我想先嚐嘗這個.

A Do they serve the yogurt with anything?

喝這種酸奶需要加什麼東西嗎?

B I believe they add locally produced honey to it.

我認為他們會兑一些當地產的蜂蜜.

A That sounds good. I'm going to start with an Italian tiramisu.

聽起來不錯啊.我要先嚐嘗意大利的提拉米蘇.

B Do you want to try some of my yogurt. It's a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.

你想不想嚐點兒我這種酸奶?據説在希臘這是一種非常受歡迎的日常甜點.

A Ok. Mmm.

好的,嗯.

B What do you think? How does it taste?

覺得怎麼樣?味道如何?

A It's nice, but it's rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?

不錯,但是味道有點淡.你想不想嚐嚐我的提拉米蘇?

B Sure. I'll just have a bite.

當然,我要來一口.

A What do you think? Does it taste good?

怎麼樣?好吃嗎?

B It's absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I've ever had!

太好吃了!這是我吃過的最好吃的提拉米蘇!

A I'm glad you like it. I don't care for it. Why don't you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?

很高興你喜歡,我不喜歡這個.不如你把這個提拉米蘇吃掉,我可以再嚐嚐炸香蕉,好嗎?

B Ok. I've had one of those before. They're really sweet and crunchy.

好。我以前吃過。他們吃起來又甜又脆。

A Do you know where they are from.

你知道是哪兒的小吃嗎?

BI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.

我覺得是南方的風味小吃.

A Do you want me to get you one, too?

我幫你也買一份吧?

B Yeah, why not? We've already pigged out as it is!

好啊,為什麼不呢?反正咱們已經放開肚皮大吃特吃了.

A Ok, I'll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!

好的,我去拿兩個炸香蕉馬上就回來.在這兒等着我!