糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

趣味英語學習:關於情景對話

校園2.6W

Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.

趣味英語學習:關於情景對話

如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。

Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica.

大山:謝謝。這是我的姐姐莫尼卡送給我的生日禮物。

Rumei: Oh, really. When was your birthday?

如梅:是嗎?你的生日是哪天?

Dashan: It was yesterday. It was on December 23rd.

大山:是昨天,12月23號。

Rumei: Happy birthday!

如梅:祝你生日快樂!

Yunbo: Yes, happy birthday, Dashan!

雲波:是啊,大山,祝你生日快樂!

Dashan: Okay, okay. Thanks a lot.

大山:好啦,好啦。多謝啦。

Rumei: Dashan, let's celebrate your birthday in Winnipeg. Okay?

如梅:大山,讓我們在温尼伯給你慶賀生日,你看怎麼樣?

Dashan: I'd really like that, Rumei.

大山:如梅,我非常願意。

Yunbo: Rumei, what does the word"celebrate"mean?

雲波:如梅,“celebrate”是什麼意思?

Rumei: It means: we have to do something special for Dashan's birthday.

如梅:意思是:我們得為大山的`生日做出點特殊的表示。

Dashan: It means “celebrate”.

大山:就是“慶賀”的意思。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English only.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語

Dashan: Sorry, everybody. So, did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?

大山:對不起。説説看,我們的薩斯喀徹温省之行你們過得好嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much. Saskatchewan was veryinteresting.

如梅:我過得很好,我過得很開心。薩斯喀徹温省的確是一個有吸引力的地方。

Yunbo: The people were friendly, but the weather was very cold. It snowedtwice.

雲波:那裏的人很友善,不過天氣夠冷的。下了兩次雪。

Dashan: Was your room comfortable?

大山:你們的房間舒適嗎?

Rumei: Yes, it was. Our room was very big and warm.

如梅:很舒適。房間裏面很寬敞、很暖和。

Dashan: The front desk clerk was helpful, wasn't he?

大山:旅館前台服務員對我們幫助很大,是不是?

Yunbo: Yes, he helped us a lot. He recommended Vic's Steak House.

雲波:對,他幫了我們不少忙。就是他給我們推薦的威克牛排酒家。

Dashan: That's right. What did you think of the food at Vic's?

大山:是這樣。你們覺得威克酒家的菜怎麼樣?

Rumei: It tasted great.

如梅:味道好極了。

Yunbo: Dashan, did you use the swimming pool in the hotel?

雲波:大山,你到旅館的游泳池裏去游泳了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't. I watched TV in my room instead.

大山:沒有,我呆在房間裏看電視了。

Announcement: This is your Captain again. We are now beginning our 's a lovely day in Winnipeg. The sky is clear and the air is crisp. Thetemperature is -20 degrees.

機上廣播:我是本次航班的機長,飛機馬上就要降落了。温尼伯市今天天氣很好。天空晴朗、空氣清新涼爽。地面温度是零下20攝氏度。

Attendant: Sir, you have to bring your seat forward for the landing.

空姐:飛機要降落,您得把座位靠背調直起來。

Dashan: Sure.

大山:好的。

Rumei: Well, that was a short flight.

如梅:啊,這次飛行時間倒不長。

Dashan: Yes, but an eventful one, wasn't it, Yunbo?

大山:是啊,但也算不上平平淡淡,你説是不是,雲波?