糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 技能 > 酒店管理

酒店客房常用英語對話中英文對照

在學習、工作或生活中,許多人都接觸過一些比較經典的句子吧,不同的句子在語言環境中的意義和作用大有不同。你還在找尋優秀經典的句子嗎?下面是小編為大家收集的酒店客房英語對話中英文對照,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。

酒店客房常用英語對話中英文對照

酒店客房英語對話中英文對照 1

-Good morning,sir.I am an d you please show me your room card?

-先生你早。我是服務員,請把房卡給我看一下。

-All it is.-好的,給你。

-Your room number is me take you there.-你的房號是624,我來陪你去。

-Lea me carry your luggage.-我來幫你提行李。

-I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻煩你了。

-Here we is your room.-我們到了。這就是您的房間。

-Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我簡單地介紹一下飯店的情況。

-That's very nice.-那太好了 。

-The Barber's,the Shop,Post and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground visitors can do their shopping and have amusements dining-hall is on the seventh Chinese and Western food are on every floor there is a ice hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second are open round the China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.

-飯店的底層設有理髮室、賣品部、郵電服務處、彈子房、乒乓室,客人們可以任意選購物品,進行娛樂活動。大餐廳設在八樓,中西餐都有。此外,每一樓層都有自己的餐廳。開飯時間是:早飯七點至九點;午飯十二點至下午兩點;晚飯六點至晚八點。酒吧間和咖啡廳分別設在二樓和三樓,晝夜營業。中國國際旅行社在飯店裏設有辦公室。

-Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽車對服務枱説一下就成了。

-May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房間裏用早餐嗎?

-Of can send three meals to your room if you like.-當然可以。如果你願意可以三餐都在房間裏吃。

-It's very kind of ks for your information.-你想得真周到,謝謝你的介紹。

-This is what I should do.-這是我應該做的。

-By the way,I have two trunks on the ground you please send them up?

-順便説一聲,我有兩隻箱子在樓下,請你把它們送來可以嗎?

-Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-當然可以。我馬上把它們送上來。

-All your luggage is n in all.-你的行李都在這裏,共七件。

-This piece is not mine.-這件不是我的。

-One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。

-Let me check it.-我幫你查一查。

-Why has't my luggage been sent here yet?-為什麼我的行李到現在還沒送來?

-Don't worry.I'll inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?

-彆着急,我向旅行社問一問。

-Is this piece of luggage yours?-這件行李是你的嗎?

-Yes,this one is just mine.-是的,就是這件。

-Here is the key to the se leave it at the service desk when you go out.

-這是房間的鑰匙。你出去的時候把它交服務枱保管。

-If you need anything,just ring us up.-你有事找服務員可按電鈴。

酒店客房英語對話中英文對照 2

1、Housekeeping I come in?

客房服務員。我能進來嗎?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

這是電燈開關、温度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和220伏電壓。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應。

5、The menu is on the door down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

這是我們賓館的'服務指南和電話號碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。

7、Excuse me I clean your roomnow?

對不起,打擾了。我現在能不能為您打掃房間?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

聽到您生病了,我很遺憾。要我給您請個大夫嗎?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打擾,就請將這“請勿打擾”的牌子掛在門外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前廳部聯繫加牀事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

請把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服務我們加收50%費用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我們飯店會賠償洗衣毀損。賠償費不超過洗衣費的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我們房務中心提供嬰兒看護服務。那兒有富有經驗且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

託嬰服務收費為每小時10元,4小時起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我馬上給您再拿條毯子來。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

對不起,為此您需付罰金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我對此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我為我的錯誤而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

對不起,給您添麻煩了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保證這件事以後不會再發生了。以後我一定要仔細些。

23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎麼還沒有送上來?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服務員:我為服務遲緩而表示抱歉。行李員正在將您的行李送上來。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 這個枕套這麼髒。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服務員:對不起,謝謝提醒我這些。我馬上給您拿個乾淨的來。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空調器出了問題。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服務員:對不起,我馬上給您請個電工來修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

請稍候,先生。我給您請經理來解決這個問題。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜牀嗎?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以補充您的小酒吧嗎?

酒店客房英語對話中英文對照 3

A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。

B:Is that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?

A:I am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。

B:Then we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約定時間好嗎?

A:Certainly, what time will you come back?

可以,你們什麼時候回來呢?

B:At 7, please.

7點鐘。

A:How many in your party?

你們宴會有多少人呢?

B:A party of 13.

一共13個人。

A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.

好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。