常用英語口語「中英對照」
口語指日常口頭交談時使用的語言,所有的民族都有口語。下面是小編整理的一些英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
What color is your book? 你的書本是什麼顏色的?
My book has a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。
How much does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?
It’s not too heavy, but I don’t know the exact weight.
它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。
This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
這張圓桌子重45磅。
What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?
One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.
其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。
I like the shape of that table. 我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。
How long is Jones Boulevard Street?
Jones Boulevard街有多長?
That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。
Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
你能量量這個窗户,來確定它有多寬嗎
This window is just as wide as that one.
這個窗户僅僅和那個一樣寬。
The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。
This material feels soft. 這種材料摸上去很軟。
This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。
Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?
你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?
Take these books home with you tonight.
今晚請把這些書帶回家。
Please bring me those magazines.
請把那些雜誌給我帶來。
Would you help me lift this heavy box?
你能幫我將這個重盒子抬起來嗎?
Please ask John to turn on the lights.
請告訴約翰把燈打開。
Put your books down on the table.
將你的書放在桌子上。
Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you?
從廚房裏給我拿個錘子,好嗎?
Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please?
能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裏嗎?
Please don’t bother me now. I’m very busy.
現在請別打攪我,我在忙。
Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?
If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?
如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?
Please pick up those cups and saucers.
請將那些茶杯和茶托整理好。
Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?
Please count the chairs in that room.
請數一下那個房間裏的椅子的數目。
Please pour this milk into that glass.
請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裏。
Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?
先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些信息嗎?
Can you tell me where Peach Street is?
你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?
It’s two blocks straight ahead.
向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"
Which direction is it to the theatre?
去戲院應走哪個方向?
Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。
How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?
It’s a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。
The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。
The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
旅館穿過街道。
You can’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。
Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?
你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?
Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?
Should I go this way, or that way?
我應走這條路還是那條?
Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.
走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。
I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?
請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?
Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
No, I’m not married. I’m still single.
沒有,我仍然單身。
Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?
你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?
My sister has been engaged for two months.
我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。
-
英語中高級口譯翻譯的技巧
漢語和英語在語態使用上有較大的差異:英語中被動語態用的較多,在沒有必要或不願意説出或者時沒辦法説出動作發出者時,英語就用被動語態來表示.漢語雖然也有被動語態,但是還是比較傾向於使用主動語態,因此我們在進行翻譯之時,在大多數情況下要根據漢語和英語的...
-
2017如何正確地進行口譯練習
口譯學習中,如果不能合理的練習,就會失去方向,迷失在浩如煙海的口譯資料中,我們需要的是oriented-practice。1、Fun-oriented——懷着興趣練習,不要讓口譯練習功利化。口譯學習,和樂器的學習有相似之處,需要在大量的練習、反覆練習,去掌握每一個技巧。對於重...
-
口譯考試錄音需要注意事項
很多學生參加人事部口譯考試,一帶上耳機就傻了一半。從閲卷人的角度講,有時候只聽幾句就能判斷考生是否有資格獲得翻譯證書了。首先要強調一點的是,人事部的口譯考試考的是翻譯資格證書。換句話説,拿下來這個證就有資格去做翻譯,靠做翻譯賺錢,養活自己。所以,很多自視...
-
情人節期間的英語對話
情人節是一個關於愛、浪漫以及花、巧克力、賀卡的節日。下面是小編分享的關於情人節的英語對話,歡迎大家閲讀!2個情人節Jack:Canyoulendmemoney?可以借我錢嗎?Tom:Sure.Butwhatfor?當然。不過你要錢幹嗎?Jack:Sigh.There'retwolovers'daythismonth.(歎...